The Brown Girl BeautyView Profile
MAYBELLINE FIT ME MATTE+PORELESS FOUNDATION is a great everyday foundation that you need in your life
1)Gives a medium buildable coverage. Blends easily with brush, fingers and beauty blender!
3)Glass bottle without a pump so not a very hygienic bottle. Plus I do feel the cap can come off loose so not very travel friendly.
4)Lasts for 4 hours without setting spray! And over 6 hours if used with a great primer,setting powder and spray
5) First time I used it , it broke me out! But on consequent uses- it was fine.
6) Specially great for matte effect during humid days.
7) Must have for oily skin beauties
8) Decent Shade Range for most Indian skin tones!
9) Affordable and works great!
Will definitely recommend you and will buy again!
I have never been so confident about foundation application by my own and that's why I used to have bb and cc creams in my vanity box.. But a year back I bought this foundation and in one application only I felt so natural.. It gives perfect coverage with flawless look and it sticks to the skin.. The bottle is very handy and quantity is also justified according to its price.. Happy to have it in my bag
Niah SinghView Profile
Maybelline products have always been priced very reasonably, especially the fit me range.
1.Coverage - It has medium coverage, if you apply it with a foundation brush, and gets more sheer if you use a beauty blender.
2. My Shade - 128 'warm nude'
3. Finish - It has a 'matte' finish, if you use setting powder after the foundation. However for a more dewy finish it is recommended to use a moisturiser and then a primer before using the foundation.
4. Packaging - Unfortunately one of the cons of this product is a lack of pump, which makes it difficult to remove the exact required amount of product. Also the bottle is made up of glass and hence not travel friendly.
5. How long it lasts- this foundation lasts 5 to 6 hours on me if I use a primer underneath it. I also finish the look with setting powder and once I'm out I use compact powder, if I notice any patches.
6. Yes complete value for money. Priced very competitively.
7. Dupes - at this price range not really, but at a higher price is somewhat similar to Loreal true match.
8. Any tips - it is very blendable so perfect for those who are new to makeup. It can also be built up depending upon how much coverage you need. However one tip is to use a good primer before applying foundation. Makes everything look better and last longer. Excellent matte look.
Yes I will repurchase.
Gauthami RaoView Profile
Coverage : Light cover as it didn't completely hide my dried out pimple marks.
Finish : Matte finish
Packaging : Without pump, Glass bottle of 30 ml
Cost :525 worth the money
Not suitable for oily skin as it wears off, try fit me powder foundation
I used the shade 310.
First product to suit my skin tone but gets cakey if applied too much and gives light cover if applied too little.
Shubhangi DewanView Profile
This is undoubtedly a great product? in its price category, probably the most affordable matte foundation available these days.
It has a very liquidy-watery consistency, and blends easily. Its blendable and has a medium coverage. Comes in a glass bottle and without any pump which leads to wastage of the product.
However, its not suitable for people who get dry in their T zones. It can make the skin really flaky.
It is not super matte, it looks kinda dewy to be honest. But it is very drying. So, use of moisturiser is vital.
Using a primer is better, its transferable and setting it with a powder is also a must.
I get an even and medium coverage with a beauty blender, while using fingertips gives a sheer one.
it gives Super fresh feels, not at all packy and over
This is an awesome product for oily skin. Mattifying effect.
This foundation is restocked by me so many times. I love this product. It gives you a good coverage and a good texture to your skinmit doesn't crack. And is an amazing product for normal to oily skin types
Felfeli KhiangteView Profile
I finished 2 bottle of this foundation. It's quite satisfactory as it give a good coverage for my dark spot and its light and non oily. However, you'll want to consider getting a face primer before you use this foundation. I do 10 hours of shift a day and this foundation literary melt and start fading after 4-5 hours. My skin is oily specially on my t-zone ,so for me bringing a compact powder and applying it now and then is a must .
Coverage: Sheer, Medium or Full
Base: Oil, Water, Gel, etc
Finish: Dewy, Matte, Velvet, etc
Packaging: With or Without Pump, Travel Friendly, Glass or Plastic, etc
Tell us if it is worth the price!
How long does it last? Do you use a Primer, Setting Spray or a Setting Powder with it?
Any Dupes? We Love them!
How did your skin react to it?
How do you apply it? Brush, Sponge, Beauty Blender, Fingers, etc